CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cake for Me?

Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? Today, I sure did. It was my birthday and I had a blast. I woke up with soft little fingers gripping my hand and a kiss on my cheek from the sweetest girl in the whole wide world. My husband brought me my present before I even opened my eyes. It was the watch that I saw before Christmas that I absolutely loved. I knew we couldn't get it with all the Holiday expenses. I was a little disappointed then, but my hubby made up for it today. The phone started ringing... and kept on ringing throughout the day. I did manage to stop everyone before they attempted to sing me the "Happy Birthday" song, thank goodness. My brother ands sister-in-law brought me a beautiful present and a hysterical card that sings "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer (super funny). I got several cards in the mail (which was a first) and I loved them all. I spent an hour at the mall and then headed off to a wonderful dinner that my beautiful mom and Bob prepared for me and my family. I spent the rest of my evening at the Scrapbook store with a few of my good friends. It was so much fun. I got lots of gifts and I EVEN GOT TO HAVE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE... and we all ate it too. I am so BLESSED!




Thank you all so much...

3 comments:

tori said...

you're very welcome. you deserve it. i hope that you had a wonderful birthday. i had so much fun at the scrapbook store. i can't wait to add more pages to my book. it is so exciting and fun. thanks for getting me hooked.

love ya,
t

Mystical Gypsy said...

Happy Birthday Teya!!!!
Glad you had a fun day.
You're 32? 33? years beautiful.
cp

Jen said...

You are the best! Glad you had a happy birthday! Scrapping was terrific! Hanging with you yesterday was SO nice! Miss that me-n-u time....gotta do it more!
Okay...off to clean up this pig-pen! he he
Ps. Love that new pic in your sidebar!