CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Out with the Old and in with the New

On Sunday I was talking with my friend Tori about how much I can't stand my washing macine which has been giving me trouble for about a year now. In good fun, she suggested I OVERLOAD the washer in hopes that it will finally blow up and I would be forced to get a new one. A few hours went by and I thought nothing of our conversation as I threw a very normal size load in. An hour or so later I asked Belle to go downstairs to change the laundry. She came back with this report: "Mom the sheets smell like a skunk just died." I went downstairs to find that the load of laundry was sitting in the bottom of my washing machine... soaking wet, and the smell, YEECH! I'm pretty sure it wasn't a skunk but probably a burning belt that was making us gag. So, it was finally over. No more dealing with the ridiculous washing machine and no more small sized loads of laundry. The next day, Rich took me to Lowe's and we bought us a big ol' front loading washing machine and dryer set. I have to say, it's pretty nice doing laundry now... although laundry is still laundry... which is nothing to do back flips over.

1 comments:

Jen said...

ohhh...i'm so jealous! I wonder how I could kill mine???